Thank you for booking your treasured vacation through Homestead! We appreciate the importance and expense of your vacation and are honored that you have chosen Homestead. Our goal is to give you a stress-free vacation experience. Knowing that you could choose a hotel or B&B for your vacation we are excited you chose a rental property. A rental property offers you the space and convenience for your family to relax and enjoy your time together while enjoying all the comforts of home.
A rental property does not come with front desk service however, Homestead is there to assist you with any issues that may arise with the property. We are just a text or phone call away offering you 24/7 after-hours emergency assistance. We value our relationship and want you to know that you are in trusted hands.
- Vacations are fun but packing can be a challenge. Many of the items you need for a beach vacation will fill your vehicle beyond capacity. We suggest you check-out these convenient rental services that will literally lighten your load! LINEN RENTALS | BEACH CHAIR & UMBRELLA RENTALS.
- Now that we’ve resolved potential packing issues, you’re probably wondering what events will be happening during your stay. Don’t worry, we have you covered! CLICK HERE to review community events everyone can enjoy.
- It’s a week before your vacation and you want to plan where to go for dinner, ice cream, shopping or maybe you want to know what type of coffee maker your rental has, or you need the Wi-Fi information ahead of time. All of that information and more can be found in your Digital Property Guest Book. A week prior to your arrival we’ll send you a text with a link to your guest book which you can share with other members of your family.
- Nights can be cool in the summertime. You may consider bringing sweaters and/or sweatshirts.
- Rentals during the spring and fall can have some cooler nights. You may want to bring extra blankets/quilts.
- Paper towels, toilet paper, detergents, trash bags and condiments (salt, pepper, sugar etc.) are not provided for your stay however, there are times a prior tenant will leave some of these items behind for your use.
For a fee based on your occupancy, we provide fresh, clean linens for the Greater Cape May area. Our linens are available to all Cape May homeowners and guests, even if you’re not renting through Homestead! You can use our convenient drive-thru pick-up and return, available only at Homestead. We can also deliver to your rental by request for $25.