Laurie Graham, Secretary
- Toll Free: (888)-309-7454
- Office: (609)-884-1888
- Fax: (609)-898-1944
- Favorite Restaurants: Lucky Bones
- 1989 Graduated from Pierce Jr. College with Associate Degree in Marketing
- 2001 Worked in Hospitality Industry
- 2006 Worked in Retail Industry
- 2009 Joined the HomeStead Real Estate Team
Laurie comes to HomeStead directly from a successful career in the local retail industry, so if her face seems familiar, you've probably already witnessed her outstanding customer service skills in action.
Like many young people in our area, Laurie had moved away to explore the opportunities of big city living. Laurie achieved an Associate's Degree in Marketing from Pierce Junior College in Philadelphia. During her time in Philly Laurie fell in love and started a family. She eventually returned to the work force and applied her skills to the hospitality industry.
There's a saying in Cape May that natives are born with "sand between their toes" that can't be removed. Laurie understands now the meaning of that phrase because she eventually found her way back to Cape May County with her new family. Laurie enjoys spending time with her family, the beach, and all the Jersey Shore has to offer.Back to About Us