Vacation Planner - Vacation Insurance
IMPORTANT INFORMATION For residents of New York, Minnesota or Washington State: Due to recent changes in your State's laws regarding travel insurance, Homestead Real Estate Co. is not able to sell insurance to you. However, you can still purchase travel insurance directly through Travel Guard at 1-877-249-5376, refer to Product No. 008573, or click on the link below:
Why should I purchase travel insurance for my vacation?
You've saved, you've waited, and now you're all set to travel. Preparing for your trip includes covering yourself for unfortunate occurrences that can interfere with even your best-laid plans. By purchasing a plan, you can insure yourself for trip cancellation/interruption due to covered reasons, medical expense and more, as well as gain access to a wide range of traveler's assistance services.
Did you know the All Seasons Travel Plan can cover you if: Print/View Travel Plan
- Someone in your family suffers an illness or injury, even if they aren't scheduled to travel with you
- You become ill and can't travel or your child comes down with the chicken pox and you are quarantined
- You or a traveling companion loses a job and have been with the employer for at least one year
- Weather prevents you from leaving home or from reaching your destination
- A family member passes away and you must return from your vacation early
- Your luggage or sports equipment is lost or delayed by the airline
- You twist your ankle and must visit a physician while traveling
- Or other unforseen events as listed in the Description of Coverage
What are the coverages? Print/View Description of Coverage
- Trip Cost - Trip Cancellation & Interruption (covers trip costs up to $100,000) Per Booking
- $600 - Trip Delay ($200 per day) Per Insured
- $1,000 - Baggage Delay ($200 per day) Per Insured
- $1,000 - Baggage, Sportsman Equipment and Personal Effects Per Insured
- $25,000 - Medical Expense ($1,000 Dental) Per Insured
- $500,000 - Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains Per Insured
Assisstance ServicesAll Assistance Services listed below are not insurance benefits and are not provided by the Insurer. Travel Guard provides assistance through coordination, negotiation, and consultation using an extensive network of worldwide partners. Expenses for goods and services provided by third parties are the responsibility of the traveler.
- Travel Medical Assistance
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- LiveTravel® Emergency Assistance
- Concierge Services
- Identity Theft (Not available to the residents of New York State)
- Pet Return Service
- Vehicle Return Service
- $100 Roadside Assistance (per car)* includes: Towing, flat tire, lock-out and battery assistance as well as oil, fluid & water delivery service. *Non-insurance services are provided by Travel Guard.
*Roadside Assistance service provided by Coach-net Services Inc.
To view the most Frequently Asked Questions: Print/View Travel Insurance FAQ's
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available under policy series T30337NUFIC. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of coverage are contained in the Policy. If there are any conflicts between the contents of this document and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.